Today I’m sharing this amazing Snickerdoodle Snack Mix with you. It is so good! I think it is my favorite so far. It has cinnamon cereals, cinnamon teddy grahams, caramel bites, and snickerdoodle cookie dough balls all covered in white chocolate! It is perfect for gifting to the people on your list who aren’t particularly chocolate lovers.
First, we are going to start with the cookie dough. In the bowl of an electric mixer beat together butter, sugar, vanilla, flour, cream of tartar, and half & half. Beat until well combined.
Line a sheet tray with waxed paper and place some cinnamon sugar in a small bowl. Using the small end of a melon baller scoop the cookie dough into tiny balls and roll them in the cinnamon-sugar.
Place the cookie dough balls on the waxed paper lined sheet tray and place them in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
Next, in a very large bowl place the two cinnamon cereals, caramel bites, cinnamon teddy grahms, and the frozen cookie dough balls.
Stir them all together well. That will keep the frozen cookie dough balls from freezing up your melted chocolate too much and making one big un-stirrable blob.
In a separate, microwavable dish place the white candy melts, I used Almond Bark.
Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until well melted. Stir in canola oil until well combined.
Pour the melted chocolate over the snickerdoodle mixture.
Stir until everything is well coated. Place the Snickerdoodle Snack Mix on two waxed paper lined sheet trays to set.
Once set all you have to do is break the snack mix into pieces and place them in a serving bowl for a party, or place helpings of it in goodie bags for gifting! I am sure that you and everyone you share this Snickerdoodle Snack Mix with will absolutely love it and love you for making it for them!
What is your favorite flavor of cookie dough?
- 1c. butter, soft
- 1c. sugar
- 1t. salt
- ½t. pure vanilla extract
- 2c. flour
- ½t. cream of tartar
- 2T. half & half
- about ½c. cinnamon-sugar
- 3c. cinnamon cereal (I used Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
- 3c. of a different kind of cinnamon cereals (like Cinnamon Life or Chex)
- 10 oz pkg caramel bites
- 10 oz pkg cinnamon Teddy Grahams
- 16oz white candy coating
- 3T. canola oil
- Line three sheet trays with waxed paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat together the butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, flour, cream of tartar, and half&half until well combined.
- Use the small end of a melon baller to portion the dough into tiny balls. Roll the balls in the cinnamon-sugar and place them on one of the waxed paper lined sheet trays. Place them in the freezer for at least one hour.
- In a very large bowl combine the two cinnamon cereals, caramel bites, cinnamon teddy grahams, and the snickerdoodle cookie dough balls.
- In a microwavable container melt the candy coating in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Stir in the canola oil until very well combined.
- Pour the melted candy melts over the snickerdoodle mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Pat the mixture out onto the two remaining sheet trays and allow to set. Break into pieces before serving or gifting.
Original Recipe By: Rilla Banks (A.K.A. Epic Sweet)