This post may contain affiliate links.
I’m so excited to share this recipe with you! It’s called Unicorn Food… Yes, don’t you want to eat some already!? Hold on though, you don’t even know what it is yet. It’s sort of like the Leprechaun Food I made for St. Patrick’s day only… EVEN MORE AMAZING!! Basically, you take skittles, fruity marshmallows, fruity cereals, and Bugles (unicorn horns!) and cover them in vanilla candy coating! It is so addictive, you better make this when you have people over otherwise you might end up eating the whole batch at once by yourself! Also, it is super easy to make.
In a microwave safe bowl melt the vanilla candy coating. Once melted stir in vegetable oil.
Pour the melted candy coating over the fruity mixture in the bowl.
Stir together well.
Pour the Unicorn Food out onto the waxed paper lined pans. Allow the candy coating to harden.
Once the candy coating has set break the Unicorn Food into chunks.
Now, go and share this amazingly, fantastically, wonderfully, delicious Unicorn Food with some people. It is great to take anywhere: to parties, to game night, as a road trip snack, the possibilities are endless! I’m sure you are going to enjoy this Unicorn Food and make it lots and lots.
- 2c. fruity pebbles cereal
- 2c. fruit loops cereal with marshmallows
- 2c. all berry captain crunch
- 4c. mini fruity marshmallows
- 14oz bag of original flavor skittles
- 10oz bag Bugles
- 24oz vanilla candy coating
- 3T. canola oil
- Line two large sheet pans with waxed paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine fruity cereals, fruity marshmallows, skittles, and Bugles.
- In a microwavable bowl melt the vanilla candy coating according to package directions.
- Stir canola oil into the melted candy coating.
- Pour the candy coating over the large bowl with all the fruitiness in it.
- Stir together. Pour out onto the waxed paper lined pans. Allow candy coating to set.
- Break into smaller pieces.
Original Recipe By: Rilla Banks (A.K.A. Epic Sweet)