I have to confess to you that I really love marshmallows… Like, REALLY LOVE marshmallows!!! So, for Christmas my mom gave me some of those Jet-Puffed Mallow Bites. There are like dehydrated marshmallows, like the kind you get in some breakfast cereals. Anyways, I’ve been dying to make something with them, and then it struck me “S’more No Bake Cookies,” what a fantastic idea! So, of course, I had to make some up and they are so good! Easy to make, very chocolaty, a hint of peanut butter, with some graham cracker, and, yes, Mallow Bites.
First off, in a saucepan combine sugar, butter, cocoa powder, and milk. Heat over low-medium heat until all melted and combined.
Remove from the heat and add peanut butter and stir until melted.
Add the vanilla, graham cracker crumbs, quick oats, and mallow bites. Stir until well combined.
Use a tablespoon to drop dough onto waxed paper. Allow to set and they are ready to eat!
- 2c. sugar
- 1 stick butter
- ¼c. cocoa powder
- ½c. milk
- ½c. creamy peanut butter (not the natural kind)
- 1t. vanilla
- 1c. graham cracker crumbs
- 2c. quick cooking oats (not old fashioned)
- ½c. Jet-Puffed Mallow Bites
- Combine the sugar, butter, cocoa, and milk in a saucepan over low-medium heat. Heat until the butter is melted it is well combined.
- Remove from the heat and add the peanut butter, and stir until it is melted.
- Add the vanilla extract, graham cracker crumbs, quick oats, and mallow bites. Stir to combine.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper, allow to set. Enjoy!
Original recipe by: Rilla Banks (A.K.A. EpicSweet.com)