This post may contain affiliate links.
Today I want to share a super easy recipe with you, Fresh Fruit Cobbler in a Mug. Don’t have much fresh fruit on hand, don’t worry it only takes 1/3 cup. Don’t have much time, the cobbler only cooks for about 1.5 minutes in the microwave. Love cobbler but don’t have anyone to share it with, this only makes one serving! You want raspberry cobbler but someone else in you household wants peach, no sweat just make two cobblers in a mug, one raspberry, and one peach.
In a medium sized mug melt butter.
Swirl the butter around to that it coats the sides of the mug. Set aside.
In a small bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and milk.
Pour this mixture into the mug.
Combine the fruit with some sugar.
Pour this into the mug.
Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
Wait for your cobbler to cool a few seconds before enjoying.
This cobbler is great served with vanilla ice cream. Try any kind of fresh fruit or a combination of fruits. Some fruits might take just a bit longer to cook than others so microwave time may vary a bit. I’m sure you are going to have lots of fun with this recipe. Enjoy!
- 1T. butter
- 3T. flour
- 3T. sugar
- ¼t. baking powder
- 3T. milk
- ⅓c. prepared fresh fruit (prepared meaning: pitted, peeled, chopped, washed, looked through, whatever applies to the fruit you are using)
- 2T. sugar
- Place the butter in a medium mug and microwave it about 30 seconds or until melted. Swirl the mug around a few times so that the melted butter coats the sides of the mug.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, 3T. sugar, baking powder, and milk. Pour this mixture into the mug on top of the butter.
- In a small bowl stir together 2T. sugar and prepared fruit. Pour this into the mug.
- Microwave on high for about 1.5 minutes or until the fruit is tender and the cake part springs back when touched.
Original Recipe By: Rilla Banks (A.K.A. Epic Sweet)