So, I had some fruity cereals lying around and I was in the mood for crispy treats. So, I got some fruity marshmallows and skittles and made these Fantastically Fruity Crispys! They are super good, loads of fruity flavor, and easy to make. I love the crunchy/chewy skittles on the top – so good!
First, thoroughly grease an 8x8inch baking pan. Set aside.
In a large dutch oven melt butter.
Stir in fruity marshmallows.
Meanwhile, get your cereals ready – 2 cups each of: all berry Captin Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, and Fruit Loops.
Melt the marshmallows completely. I just love pictures of melting marshmallows, don’t you?
Remove from heat and stir in the cereals.
Use your greased hands to press the crispys into your greased pan.
Next, sprinkle the skittles all across the top of the crispys.
Now, just wait for the crispys to cool. Then you can cut them and enjoy! If you are a fruity cereal fan then you’re gonna love these Fantastically Fruity Crispys. These are especially a hit with kids; kids LOVE fruity sweetness.
- 3T. butter
- 10oz mini fruit flavored marshmallows
- 2c. Fruity Pebbles
- 2c. All Berry Captin Crunch
- 2c. Fruit Loops
- ½c. Skittles
- Thoroughly grease an 8x8inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large dutch oven melt the butter.
- Stir in the marshmallows until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in fruity cereals.
- Pour into the into the prepared pan. Press into an even layer with greased hands.
- Sprinkle with skittles, gently press the skittles on.
- Cool and cut. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Original Recipe By: Rilla Banks (A.K.A. Epic Sweet)