Don’t you love cotton candy? Nothing quite says summer like cotton candy. Just the taste can transport you to happy memories of going to the fair, amusement park, or even the zoo. I don’t have a cotton candy maker, but I always like the try things that are cotton candy flavored. That is what led me to buy Jelly Belly Cotton Candy Sugar last year… It was on sale and I thought, “will come in handy sometime.” I must admit that I have not used it at all until I developed this recipe for Cotton Candy Popsicles, which are awesome! All the flavor of cotton candy in a, slightly fluffy, frozen package! With only three ingredients!
Start with boiling some water.
Stir in the Jelly Belly Cotton Candy Sugar. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
Once cooled add the whipped topping.
Stir it in well.
Pour this into your popsicle mold.
Place the popsicle lids/sticks on/in.
Freeze until frozen through. Use hot tap water to heat the outside of the mold a bit to help with removing the popsicle from the mold.
- 1⅓c. boiling water
- 1 (4 oz) pkg Jelly Belly Cotton Candy Sugar
- ⅔c. frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Combine boiling water and cotton candy sugar.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Stir in whipped topping, until well combined.
- Freeze in popsicle molds until thoroughly frozen.
- To remove from mold, heat the outside of the mold with hot water, until the popsicle will easily come out of the mold.
Original Recipe By: Rilla Banks (Epic Sweet)