So, you now how dips are kinda a thing to take to parties and what not? Well, I thought “why not make a sweet and salty dessert dip? Like: Chocolate Fritos with Peanut Butter Caramel Dip! Yes, that sounds amazing!” The dip itself is made with dulce de leche and peanut butter! What will I dip in that you ask? Fritos that have chocolate on them of course! Also, pretzels would be good. This is a super easy recipe to make and tastes great.
We will start with the chocolate Fritos. First, place the Fritos on a parchment lined sheet pan.
Melt candy melts in a disposable piping bag.
Drizzle the Fritos with the melted chocolate.
Toss to coat. Set aside to dry.
In the bowl of your electric mixer place, a small non-dairy whipped topping thawed, peanut butter, dulce de leche, and powdered sugar.
Beat together until well combined.
You can store your dip in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it and store your chocolate dipped Fritos in the freezer in an airtight container until ready to serve. I think you’re going to like this recipe; it’s fast, easy, and unique. You can also, dip apple slices in the dip and that is really good too.
What is your favorite dessert dip recipe?
- 1 Party Size package of Fritos Scoops
- about 1c. chocolate flavored Candy Melts, melted
- 8oz. non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1c. peanut butter
- ½c. dulce de leche
- 2c. powdered sugar
- Place the Fritos on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Drizzle with the melted chocolate. Toss to coat. Set aside to dry.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat together whipped topping, peanut butter, dulce de leche, and powdered sugar.
Original Recipe By: Rilla Banks (A.K.A. Epic Sweet)