Today’s recipe is a super easy to make and fantastically tasty cookie. Chippy Mocha Cookies: rich mocha cookie dough dotted with butterscotch and white chocolate chips, and for a little added texture cornflakes are in there too. These are some really good cookies. First your hit by the deep chocolatyness, then pow butterscotch! I don’t know if you like the butterscotch or not, but I sure do. Th butterscotch chips really add something great to these mocha cookies. So, without further eloquence, lets get to baking cookies!
In the bowl of an electric mixer beat together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Beat in two eggs.
Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
In a small bowl combine hot water with instant coffee granules.
Add the coffee to the cookie dough, beat well.
Stir in the white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and cornflakes.
Drop by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375F for 8-12 minutes. Mine took 11 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Done! See I told you they were easy and aren’t they super good too!? I’m sure these cookies will be a hit with your family and friends. They are great for dessert, snacking, and family get togethers. Enjoy!
- 1c. butter, soft
- ½c. sugar
- 1c. brown sugar, well packed
- 1t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2¾c. flour
- ½t. salt
- 1½t. baking powder
- ½c. cocoa powder
- 2t. instant coffee granules
- 2T. hot water
- 2c. cornflakes
- 1c. white chocolate chips
- 1c. butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs.
- Beat in flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
- In a small bowl combine coffee granules with hot water. Beat into cookie dough.
- Stir in cornflakes, white chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 8-12 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
Original Recipe By: Rilla Banks (A.K.A. Epic Sweet)