This post may contain affiliate links.
Oh, my goodness these little Caramel Snickerdoodle Cups are so amazing! You seriously need to make these. It’s snickerdoodle cookie dough, baked in a mini muffin tin, then you make a crater in the middle, fill it with dulce de leche, spoon on some white chocolate, and top that with more cinnamon and sugar! Add all that together plus the fact that they are totally bite size and what do you get? A completely awesome dessert, that everyone is gonna love!
First, we start with the snickerdoodle cookie dough. In the bowl of an electric mixer beat together butter, sugar, and vanilla.
Beat in one egg.
Stir in the flour, cream of tartar, salt, and baking powder.
Form the dough into balls, rolling each ball in cinnamon sugar. The balls should be about 1 1/4-inches across.
Place the dough balls in an ungreased mini muffin tin.
Bake at 375F for 10 minutes.
Use a melon baller to make a crater in the center of each cookie.
Fill a piping bag with slightly warmed dulce de leche.
Fill each cookie about 3/4’s full with the dulce de leche.
In a small bowl combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream.
Microwave about 30-seconds or until melted, stirring often.
Spoon the white chocolate onto the cookies.
Sprinkle with more cinnamon and sugar.
Remove the cookies from the pan and they are ready to enjoy! You can store these in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator, they taste great either way. You are going to love making and eating these little Caramel Snickerdoodle Cups. They are perfect for sharing with friends and family too, also they are really easy to make.
What is your favorite way to enjoy dulce de leche?
- 1 stick soft butter
- 1c. sugar
- 1t. pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2c. flour
- ½t. cream of tartar
- ½t. salt
- 1t. baking powder
- about ¼-1/3 of a can of dulce de leche
- ¼c. white chocolate chips
- 1T heavy cream
- about ½c. cinnamon and sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat together the butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat in the egg.
- Beat in the flour, cream of tartar, salt, and baking powder until well combined.
- Roll the dough into 1¼-inch balls. Roll the dough balls in cinnamon sugar.
- Place the balls in an ungreased mini muffin tin.
- Bake at 375F for 10 minutes.
- Immediately upon removing the cookies from the oven use the back of a melon baller to press a crater into each cookie.
- Place the dulce de leche in a piping bag and fill each cookie ⅔s of the way full.
- In a microwavable container melt the white chocolate and the heavy cream together, about 30-seconds. Stir well.
- Spoon the white chocolate over the dulce de leche. Sprinkle with a bit more cinnamon and sugar.
Original Recipe By: Rilla Banks (A.K.A. Epic Sweet)