Cookies made with a brownie mix! Are you excited for this? These cookies are best slightly under done. they have a slightly crusty outside and a super gooey inside that is just amazing! Let’s bake some right now!
We begin with placing cream cheese, soft butter, and vanilla in an electric mixing bowl.
Add an egg, and mix until well combined.
Add the brownie mix!
Stir in the brownie mix until completely blended.
Roll the dough into balls, and roll the balls in powdered sugar.
Place the dough balls on an ungreased cookie sheet. (Welly photo bomb!!!)
Bake at 350F for 10-13 minutes. Mine were perfect at 12 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ¼t. pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (18.3oz) package brownie mix
- ½c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream butter, cream cheese, and vanilla.
- Add the egg and stir.
- At the brownie mix and thoroughly incorporate.
- Form the cookies into 1½ inch balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 10-13 minutes. They are best a little underdone.
- Cool on wire racks.