You remember the Cake Batter Pudding I made last month? Well, this pudding is pretty similar it is just brownie batter flavored instead. If you are a brownie batter fan then this is definitely for you. This pudding in thick, rich, and chocolatey. Brownie Batter Pudding is great for Valentine’s Day or any day really.
In a saucepan whisk together brownie mix and cornstarch.
Add the whole milk and heavy cream.
Heat and stir until the pudding thickens.
Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla and the butter.
Pour your pudding through a fine mesh strainer to make sure there are no lumps.
Pour the pudding into your serving bowls.
Cover the pudding with plastic wrap, make sure the plastic wrap is touching the surface of the pudding. Refrigerate for 1-2 hour or until set.
When ready to serve top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired. Enjoy!
- 1¾c. brownie mix
- 3T. cornstarch
- 2c. whole milk
- ½c. heavy cream
- 1t. pure vanilla extract
- 2T. butter
- Whipped cream and sprinkles to decorate
- In a saucepan whisk together the brownie mix and the cornstarch.
- Whisk in the whole milk and heavy cream. Heat and whisk until thickened.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla and the butter until the butter is melted.
- Pour the pudding through a fine mesh sieve to remove any lumps.
- Pour the pudding into individual serving containers. Cover with plastic wrap that is touching the surface of the pudding.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hour until set. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired.
Original Recipe By: Rilla Banks (A.K.A. Epic Sweet)